Friday, May 24, 2013

Meet Our Baby Girl...

Why hello there and happy Friday!
My apologies for disappearing this week. It's been rather busy around our house. We had a lovely long weekend at the cottage last weekend and on Monday, in the middle of the night, found ourselves driving to the hospital and getting ready to meet our baby girl. She was born in the early morning on Tuesday May 21, weighing 6 lbs 11 oz and measuring 18 inches long. We are madly in love with her and Benjamin is incredibly sweet with her. No finalized name yet (we've chosen a first name but not how to spell it, and are still deciding on a middle name) -- but we are working on it, and hope to decide today. Will keep you posted.

I have an amazing guest blogger series all lined up to start Monday. It's all about what makes one's home a dream home, even if it has a to-do list a mile long. Some of my fave bloggers are sharing their thoughts. I hope you'll come see the wonderful talent I have in store for you. 

I'll also be browsing various blogs during long middle-of-the-night feeding sessions. I may not always be able to comment, but I'll be visiting you!

Love Jenny xo 

P.S. If you're in a sharing mood, send me an email to jennifer dot hibberd at gmail dot com and tell me what you love about your home, any one thing that makes your current home your dream home. It can be something big or small, whatever makes sense for you when you stop, look around, and find yourself loving your space. I'll put together any emails I get into a post (so be sure to include your blog and a photo if you can! Html code works well too!). 

20 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! She's precious, Jenny. Congratulations to you all. She looks so peaceful in the first picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so, so sweet! Congratulations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how WONDERFUL... She is just beautiful,I'm sure you will really enjoy her so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good and so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's beautiful! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, she is absolutely the sweetest thing - congratulations!!! She has such perfect bow lips - and I love the adorable little smile in the first photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I am happy you're both going well. She is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy that you're both healthy and well! She's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your beautiful new baby girl. You are very blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cutie! Congratulations. Can't wait to hear the name!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats, she is beautiful! So many new things in your life right now - new home, new baby....busy lady you are. Blessings to you and your family my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Waiting to hear the name! Havinng a lazy Saturday with my daughter who is now fifteen. It goes by in a heartbeat. So glad you have continued this blog and have shared this pumpkin with us. All the best! hlmcm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. How did I miss this post on Friday? Sorry for the very late congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations!!! What a beautiful baby :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Eeeeee!!!! She's beautiful!!!!! Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you and read each and every message :)