Sunday, March 4, 2012

Trip Photos

I haven't disappeared -- but what I have been doing is choosing paint colours, hunting for bargain bedding, and revamping a few old lamps and some tables for two bedrooms I'm doing (one of which, Savannah's, can be seen in it's before state here). Oh, and I've also been spending 90% of my time doing school work, but that is boring so we'll ignore it. Anyway, expect many decorating-focused posts soon, but for now I'll share a few favourite Florida pics from last week. You can check out posts about that trip - including an easy recipe for triple berry sangria, right here (trip) and here (sangria). 

This is my fave trip photo -- little Benjamin enjoying the sand at his first ever day at the beach!
And here's a few more shots of my little man:


If you've left a comment, thank you (I love love LOVE to hear from you) and I promise to respond as soon as I can -- like while I'm waiting for paint to dry over the next few days :)

Jenny xo

6 comments:

  1. Ah, I just love love love that little face and the pic of his hand in the sand too! Thanks for sharing and can't wait to see what you've been doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pic of Ben's hand too but the one just below it - him laying on the sand gazing upward at the photographer {whom we clearly adores} is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! What a cute little man. I am sooo jealous; I need some beach time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that first picture of ben. all of them actually...

    hope you are well and surviving all that schoolwork.

    i wrote up a little post today about the mood board you kindly made for us, and some progress we've made on the room thus far. it's baby steps...

    take care
    n

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cutie in that little swim outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is there anything cuter than baby hands and feet?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you and read each and every message :)