Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Today we will be taking Benjamin to my friend Katie's place for his first ever keg party (it is a pancake kegger starting at 10 am -- so I'm channeling my 20 year-old self for the morning.... well, not really, but it will be fun to drop by the party and have a sip of green beer). After that, it's the usual stuff. Six weeks left of the semester, so I'll need to log some time at my desk getting work done. Oh, and I also need to take my camera in to get fixed. That way, I can show you the projects I've been working on and stop being so absent in blogland. No camera makes blogging super tough.

Oh, I do have my iPhone camera. The only thing of interest on it is this:
...but nevermind, this picture is awful. It is supposed to show you an amazing upholstered headboard from nailhead trim that was a total steal for a room re-do (the same room that this chair makeover is going into). I'll have to show it to you when the camera is back in working order...

Anyway, if you are like me and working on stuff you definitely don't love, you may also find yourself daydreaming about having a great space to work in (for me, somewhere other than the kitchen table or a desk at my mom's house while she hangs with Ben). I came across this amazing home office re-do from Kara Paslay Designs and decided that, today, this is my fave home office space. It is also kind of a playroom. It's so fun and fresh while still being something you could create in a totally affordable way. The lamps on the desk are the best. Check it all out here.

So, any St. Patrick's day plans? Are you also taking an infant to a keg party, haha?

Jenny xo

1 comment:

  1. Feeling your pain on the camera. Mine conked out for about 2 weeks and it really made blogging hard! Good luck on that!

    That office/work space is terrific! Love the fabric on the chair!

    Happy St. Paddy's Day! Don't let Benjamin drink too much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you and read each and every message :)