Monday, February 6, 2012

Guest Post at the Blooming Hydrangea

Today I'm guest posting over at The Blooming Hydrangea as a part of Ange's series called The Blooming Blogger. I was so excited that Ange invited me to be included -- come visit her beautiful blog

I also wanted to say a great big thank you for all of your help on the blog button (here), especially Judy of DIY by Design and Robin of Happily Home After as well as Stacy of Conspicuous Style, Carol-Anne of Use the Good Dishes, and Diana at Boy + Girl for their support. 

Image via Fifty Flowers, pinned here.

Jenny


Don't forget to enter this fantastic giveaway from Cutting Edge Stencils! (here)

2 comments:

  1. Jenny, you're so sweet to thank me! I didn't really do anything! But I LOVE your new button and am going to read your guest piece now :)
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad the button worked out. Thanks for the shout out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you and read each and every message :)