Friday, February 3, 2012

Blog Button? Can anyone help?

Hello friends,

I've been trying off and on all morning to make a blog button but with no luck... you can see my sad attempt in my sidebar. I've had several people ask about it over the past few months and thought I'd finally sort it out. Only then I found that I just couldn't figure it out... ugh.
Anyone have any tips? I have followed several different tutorials to no avail. I wish I was better at this stuff... If you know how to make buttons and want to make one for me, I'd love to do a post featuring the new button and your blog  - is that enough of a bribe? :)

On the plus side, I do have a nice new format for browsing Simcoe Street from your mobile phone!

Jenny xo

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made you a new button (I used your image). You just have to add a gadget to your sidebar (make sure it's the html gadget). Let me know if you have any issues. I have to email it to you...it won't let me leave the code as a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've made a button for myself, but don't know where to get the html code....! Blah! Let me know how it works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just use an image linked to my blog...doesn't that work? I HOPE so!!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm. Can't help here. I'm not so great with all of the technical blog stuff. I thought you could get code in photobucket though? I could be totally wronge on that.
    -Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would this post help?

    http://mycoveredbridge.blogspot.com/2012/02/how-i-made-my-blog-button.html

    I can't help because my husband made mine. A button I sew onto things is the only one I know, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you and read each and every message :)