Saturday, January 28, 2012

Happy baby, great toy!

Someone very close to me is expecting, so I'm helping them decide what are the things I consider baby must-have's. I love to chat about baby things and make recommendations, and today thought I'd share a few pics of my little man in one of the greatest toys ever -- this Evenflo Jungle exersaucer. This thing can entertain him for ages. Sometimes, it is the only way for me to get things done. Best of all, it starts as a playmat for newborns, converts to his exersaucer, then to a big play table for older kids. More bang for your buck and less to store. 
There are lots of buttons to push, things to crinkle and spin and tap, parts to teethe on, swat at, grab, and play with - so much to do. Benjamin can get really serious when he is concentrating (here, he's working on moving around a trio of monkeys). 
 Honestly, I don't think I'd ever be able to cook dinner if it weren't for this. 
 What about you? Do you have a fave play thing for your little one? Anything that an 8 month old might like or that you'd recommend for a soon-t0-be mom?

Jenny xo


If you wondered, the company has no idea who I am and has not compensated me in any way - I just like to recommend a product that we have found totally awesome. 

6 comments:

  1. I vote yes on the Exersaucer! I have a 9 month old grandson and he LOVES it! He also has a free-standing baby jumper...will have to find out the brand...that he loves! The little guy loves to bounce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I can't give you any recommendations for toys (my son is 21, so I can't remember what I had for him!), but I CAN say that I want to eat your little Benjamin up! He is adorable and I also want to say that I LOVE that little striped shirt you have on him! (I was big on dressing my son is nice things too!)
    Best,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he is TOO PRECIOUS!! What a dollface. Yes, the excersaucer was KEY to getting anything done around here for sure. That is a great one, love the whole combo aspect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great post! i am pregnant and love hearing about must haves for baby! xx kristen
    mikie and kristen

    ReplyDelete
  5. My little girl loves has the same one and she is LOVES it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie! My son had the same exersaucer and LOVED it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you and read each and every message :)