Thursday, January 19, 2012

Happy 2012 (Yep, I'm a couple weeks late)

Well, it has been a long long long time since I've been blogging regularly, and boy have I missed it. I've been swamped and totally bogged down with lots of boring, non-blog-worthy stuff and feeling like there is no time in the day for anything. I bet a lot of people have had times like this and know exactly what I'm talking about. 

Anyway, then, once I'd been away from the blog for so long I felt like I needed to have some amazing, blow-everyone-away kind of post to come back with a bang so people would forgive the little disappearing act. But I don't have a post like that yet. I've been working on lots of little things but haven't accomplished anything major, so have nothing major to share. Nothing that feels good enough at all, really, but that keeps on delaying things more and more. But, I miss blogging and really want to start again. I miss my blog friends, seeing what they're up to every day, and having an outlet to talk about decorating and crafts and whatnot with other people who like this stuff too. So, rather than continue to wait for something really fantastic I've decided instead to come back quietly with a friendly hello instead of a big bang. I've missed you all!! 

I hope 2012 is going really well for all of you so far. Can't wait to catch up with you. 

Be back very soon with some decorating goodness for you. Thanks for reading :)

Love Jenny
(And just because I couldn't resist sharing yet another pic of him, here is Benjamin in his tux on New Year's Eve, shaking around his cup to ring in the new year). 



12 comments:

  1. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRECIOUS!!!!! thanks for sharing! hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Happy New Year, and welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year and oh man, I want to eat that sweet chubby little face right up! What a handsome man in his tux! Glad you are back

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't think Ben could be any cuter than his Santa suit pic, but a tux, that's just precious. Always enjoy your posts regardless of topic ... decorating or "slice of life". Cheers for 2012 and welcome back. Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! Your little sweetheart looks so handsome. And I can't wait to see your upcoming projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That tux kills me! So cute! Welcome back!
    -Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know exactly what are you talking about...I had the same thing I stopped blogging for almost 2 months and I was waiting for an amazing post but I couldnt find so I just worte I miss you guys lol
    And your son is soooooooooooooo cute
    Im your newest follower ( Since I was so away of my blog I just saw your sweet comment on my guest bedroom :) it was a very old one so im sure you forgot it lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy you're back to blogging - I've missed them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So good to have you back!!! And thanks for sharing Benjamin's picture--it's great to "watch" him grow. And in a tux...too cute! ~Zuni

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, that photo of cute little Benjamin is adorable!
    I guess i am not the only one who thinks you really don’t need to come back with a giant oh-so-awesome project. Personally, I do not care if you write about how you just did the dishes or if you gave the entire apartment a breathtaking makeover. You are one of my very favorite bloggers and I just like reading about my favorite blogger’s lives in general and not only their great projects. It’s nice to see that you are ok and everything is fine, no matter how boring you think it is.
    Welcome back and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG he is SOOO yummmy!! What a cute baby :) Happy New Year!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you and read each and every message :)