Saturday, December 3, 2011

Room Tour: Kristine's Sweet Nursery

If you have not visited The Painted Hive before, you are totally missing out. Kristine's blog has been one of my favourites for ages and ages. She is incredibly creative, stylish, and also very kind. So kind, in fact, that she is letting me share her daughter's gorgeous nursery with you today. I hope you enjoy!
I love what she did with the closet doors with chalkboard paint. Brilliant!
Here is the before:
And the amazing after:
And her gallery wall on a budget turned out beautifully:
Then there is the $40 crib she took from this:
to this - beautiful!:
And the Ikea drapes look spectacular.
I also love the vintage dresser.
Another amazing before and after. The before:
And how it looks now:
And the light fixture, a repurposed old zinc basket. Stunning.
And this before and after blows my mind with its creativity. Before, an old brake fluid drum:
After, an insanely pretty creation. Kristine, you impress me so much.
And lastly, the sweet mobile she made for her little one.
Kristine, thank you so much for letting me give a little tour of this beautiful space. It is full of so many ideas that I admire. 

Now, you should hurry on over to see the rest of Kristine's home, her decorating ideas, and much much more on her spectacular blog

Jenny xo

P.S. Don't forget to enter this great giveaway from Ramsign! Click here to enter.

6 comments:

  1. I was so keen to click over and check out her blog that I almost forgot to comment and tell you how much I LOVE that mobile she has hanging over the crib! And that light fixture! And the dresser....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me wanna look at my husband tonight and say, "Hey Honey, let's make another baby girl!" Yes, that's how good that room looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's GORGEOUS! I love love the color of the crib. What a talented lady, I'm definitely checking out her blog!
    Hope you're having a great weekend Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the nursery! Great inspiration for the nursery I'm working on for a model home right now... :) Your newest GFC follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the birdies and the brake drum!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you and read each and every message :)