Monday, December 5, 2011

Guest Post: Brown Paper Packages - How to Wrap Your Gifts For Free

Hi all,

I'm still off in NYC, but in addition to be away from home I'm away from Simcoe Street today. You can find me over at Type A Decorating, where I'm participating in an awesome series - 25 Days of Christmas Bloggers. There have been some super ideas so far and lots more goodies lined up. Come see!

My post is all about wrapping Christmas gifts and saving money. We haven't done all of our shopping (or gift wrapping) yet, but I shared what we have done and how you can do it too, using everything from brown lunch bags & paint chips & starbucks coffee collars & more to dress up your presents. I hope you'll come check it out right here! Here's a sneak peek:
Lastly, I would love love love for you to enter this awesome giveaway from Ramsign! Check it out here

Jenny xo

5 comments:

  1. I wrapped SO many presents in brown paper bags (tied up with string) yesterday!!! Going to check out your post now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I am your newest GFC follower from the hop, stopping by from Couponing From Florida to Michigan. I would love a follow back.

    Happy Monday

    http://couponingfromfl2mi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always thought i am kind of crazy for keeping the tags of new clothes and reuse them. So glad to see i'm not the only one who does that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, new follower via The Sasse Life(Sunday social)

    http://www.sjb-myphotopage.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you and read each and every message :)