Thursday, November 10, 2011

It's my birthday...

It's my birthday, so it is going to be a short post. Matt, Ben, & I are going out for breakfast, and I'll be spending the day checking out a few antique shops I've been dying to go to on the other side of the city, then hanging out and shopping with my Mom, then out for dinner with Matt while she watches Ben (the first time we'll be leaving him!). I'm super psyched. 

I had said I'd share you a picture of my birthday gift from Matt, but I am not sure where my camera cord is and instead of stressing and hunting around for it, I've decided to just relax and go enjoy my breakfast. (Sorry, I really should not leave things to the very.last.minute.). I'll be sure to show you later -- it is a gorgeous silver coffee, tea, sugar and creamer set. I love it. Thank you Matt!

Hope you all have a great day! I hope it feels special, whether it's your birthday or not.

18 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! It sounds like you are already having a wonderful day! What a thoughtful gift, too. Sounds like he really knows you! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuooooooooooooo...Happy Birthday to you!!!! my birthday gift to you is that you got to read the song instead of hearing me sing it! lol!
    i wish you a picture perfect birthday and could you send me your mailing address : ) thecottagemarket@gmail.com thanks and tons of birthday hugs and may your day be filled with JOY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day (and it definitely sounds like you will)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Jenny! Have a fabulous day celebrating you. Looking forward to seeing your silver service.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to you! I hope you shop till you drop!LOL Have a wonderful time with your hubs and son, btw I love the name Benjamin! Thanks also for stopping by for a visit and commenting on my almost done white kitchen, I really appreciate you stopping by!

    Have a wonderful day!
    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! It sounds like it will be with so many great plans!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday!! Sounds like a great day planned!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a wonderful day! Sounds like it's going to be a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I put you up on my blog roll! Sorry it took so long! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday! Ejoy your special day! Hope you are having a great week!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday...enjoy the whole day! Heck go for the gold and do the whole week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey there, thanks for dropping by my blog, hope you make it back soon... et bonne fĂȘte!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy, Happy Belated birthday wishes. I hope you get your birthday wish. My birthday was on the 1st xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you and read each and every message :)