Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Friday

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Since I'm in Canada, it's just a regular weekend around here -- but, for me personally, things have been insanely busy. I've been swamped with a ton of school-related work, family things, and other stuff and have hardly had a minute to do anything other than work, hang with Ben and Matt, run an errand, and work some more. If you've left a comment, asked a question, or sent an email, I'm sorry I haven't been by to visit your blog yet or answered you. (I also haven't been linking up to parties or any of the usual things I find fun to do. Sorry for being somewhat absent). 

Tomorrow I'll be back to announce the winner of the throw pillow giveaway from Milk and Cookies' Etsy Shop (which you can enter here!) and on Monday I'll be back to regular posting and catching up on reading my favourite blogs. This weekend I'll be working, getting my nails done for the first time in about 8 months, celebrating my Mom's birthday with her, Christmas shopping, and relaxing. I hope you'll do some of the same. 

In the mean time, here's a glance at what I've been up to (aside from too much work). 
See you soon!

Jenny
xo

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean it's been crazy here too, I enjoyed your collage of pictures too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you and read each and every message :)