Monday, October 3, 2011

Toronto Fall Home Show

Recently, we attended the Toronto Fall Home Show. Let me share a little of what we saw.



It was a lazy Sunday and we had free tickets from our former realtor, so we thought we'd take a trip. Benjamin was a bit skeptical...
 But felt pretty relaxed about it once we arrived.
 Held at the Exhibition Centre, there were tons of vendors and so much to see. We didn't make any purchases but had fun looking around and sampling the food. 
I was surprised how many independent artists had booths. There were some really cool pieces. 
 If you were in the market for (pricey) rugs, this was the show for you. 
 
And my favourite part was the "Runway to Room" exhibit where they had rooms inspired by fashion trends. Here's some (poor quality) pics I snapped of it.  
 Check out the pig table!

Lastly, for our "maybe-one-day" house, we love the idea of a big mural in a kids room. There were tons of artists there who do such things. (Maybe I like it because of the big murals in the playroom at my parents' house?).

Jenny

7 comments:

  1. I kind of love that pig table!! Looks like you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like fun! And your baby is precious!

    XO,

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great pictures. Sounds like such a fun day. I saw so much wonderful eye candy and that pic table just cracked me up. How fun is that. Your little guy is just the cutest. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynn over at Happier Than a Pig in Mud will love that pig table! Benjamin is a little doll and I am your newest follower!

    Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenny...

    The Fall Home Show looks like a great way to spend a leisurely day! I agree with Benjamin! Hehe! Thanks for sharing your lovely photos with us...I seen several things that I really did like...like the expensive rugs! Naturally! Hehe! I have "champagne taste on a beer budget"!

    Have a great day, dear lady!
    Chari

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there, Jenny! That looks like a much more fun home show than the one we get here in the Kansas City area every year. Ours has a ton of hot tub, bath remodel, roofing and window vendors. Ugh! :-( I could go for that pig table! I like a little whimsy here and there!!! That black & white wallpaper...was it cameos?...was really cool, too! I could only live with it for probably a year or so, though, and then I'd be totally over it. Great pics! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun place to visit. I am loving that multicolored rug. It almost looks like paint chips. And how sweet is your little guy, adorable! Thank you so much for sharing this @ Show & Share. Very happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you and read each and every message :)