Saturday, October 15, 2011

My 100th Post

This is officially my 100th post, which feels like kind of a neat blog milestone. I've had a lot of fun sharing things on here, and especially connecting with people who like similar things and give me lots of inspiration. 

In honour of reaching the big 100, I thought I'd look back and share snippets from some past posts - the most popular ones, and the ones I just like the most even if they never were particularly popular. So here's a pictorial walk down blog-memory lane...
Click on the photos to visit posts that interest you.
I've shared a lot about our decorating adventures in our little home on Simcoe Street. 
And other spaces I've spruced up or had the pleasure of designing, like these.

And I love finding a good deal as much as I love decorating. Here's a few of our favourites.
I am also strangely passionate about china. And crystal. And flatware. And food!
I love the holidays - especially Christmas. 
And Thanksgiving.
It is no secret that I love weddings and feature lots of weddings and wedding-related things. Here's a peek at a few of the things I've shared from our wedding so far.
And friend's and family member's weddings I've featured
I also love bridal showers, baby showers, and pretty much any other excuse to have a party, as readers of my blog can probably tell. 
I also like to make stuff.
And organize stuff
And I like to share all kinds of inspiring things that I find and to feature other bloggers. 
And I love babies. Especially my baby.

Lastly, I love all the people I meet and ideas I get through blogging. 

Thanks for reading. And an extra-special thank you to people who have decided to follow, which means a great deal to me, and for the thoughtful comments, both of which always lead me to blogs I love, old and new. 

In addition to the 100th post, other exciting things are happening around here. I have lots to share this week, including a very exciting giveaway! 

Lots of love,
Jenny xo

Please be sure to check out this awesome giveaway going on right now!

Linking to some of these great sites.

31 comments:

  1. Happy 100th! It's been fun to 'connect' with you and follow your ventures! Didn't know about your love of china, something we share....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 100 posts! I was admiring all your pretty pictures when all the sudden an ADORABLE baby was on my screen! He is really perfect!

    I love your blog. I'm pretty new to blogging but I hope you'll stop by sometime!

    Thanks!

    Shannon @ Imperfectly-Inspired.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 100th, Jenny!

    I loved this walk down memory lane, and I am so glad we've met through blogging.

    "I am also strangely passionate about china. And crystal. And flatware. And food!"

    You and I, my friend!

    And that is one beautiful baby boy. Benjamin is precious, and so is his mom.

    XO,

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to see your flower arrangements and your wedding pics were fun to see - gorg cake! My cake turned out to be sort of distaterous so I have cake envy :) ...enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Jenny - that is quite an accomplishment! BTW, I followed your recommendation for nursery art and purchased from easy. Thanks for the link! liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your 100th post. I'm a new follower. Your baby and your home is so beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 100th post! I enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 100! I'm a fairly recent follower and I've been enjoying your blog very much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your 100th post! Your little guy is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats on your 100th post! You have a lovely home, and an even more adorable baby :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Let's try this again! Congrats on the 100 posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy 100 posts! That's quite a milestone! Hope you are having great weekend!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  14. 100 posts! Wow, that's so great! I love all the ideas and beautiful pictures. I'm glad you stopped by and left a note. I'm your newest "follower." I'll be excited to follow you on your next 100 posts!

    Aimee @ ItsOverflowing

    ReplyDelete
  15. 100 posts - How Exciting! A milestone for sure and you celebrated your sweet blog-home beautifully. btw, ran across you at Savannah Granny's ... will *follow*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats for making that 100th post. I missed mine! Your stuff is awesome!

    Thanks for stopping by my cinnamon roll pancake post! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on your 100th. post! You have such a great blog, I'm your new follower as I'd like to make a tour, saw so mmany great posts I liked. Thank you for you for coming and we'll be visiting more often. Have a sweet week. FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy 100th!Fantastic post!Stunning shots and gorgeous colours. Thanks for sharing.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a lovely recap of posts and the perfect grande finale photo ...Benjamin!

    Congratulations on a 100 posts and I hope we get to read 1000's more!

    Robin
    happilyhomeafter.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just found you blog and I absolutely love it. This re-cap was fabulous. Thanks for creating such an inspirational place to visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy 100th! Isn't it amazing how fast time flies?! I loved looking at all the pictures from past posts.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy centennial! I'm so glad you stopped by my blog so that I could discover yours - SOOOO cute! I'm your newest follower and I'm crazy excited to explore some of your first 100 posts! : )

    -Mel the Crafty Scientist

    ReplyDelete
  23. CONGRATS on your 100th post...and what a wonderfully DELIGHTFUL way it ended!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great to *meet* you, Jenny! And, congrats on your 100th post! Your home is beautiful as are your other pics ... look forward to seeing more. *Becca* (new follower by way of Coastal Charm)

    www.adventuresindecorating1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats for your 100th post! That's cool to know.

    I am really pleased to read and browse every post you have. Sometimes, it's a shame that I don't leave any spot from my visit. However, always leave when I have more time.

    TY for sharing...

    Greetings from chilly Stockholm,
    /chie

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congrats on your 100th post. Such a great milestone. Love your home and all your lovely pictures. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congrats on your milestone! The best is yet to come... :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. wow I found your blog through Blue Cricket Design linky party. I love what I'm seeing. I also have a blog iholdallthecards.blogspot.com Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congrats on your 100th post, I love the picture with the perfume bottles. And of course the picture with your little sweetie. Laura Cottage and Broome

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congrats on 100 posts - such lovely photos of all things interesting. I will be back.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congrats on 100 posts! Wow, you have shown us such much beautiful inspiration in this post! Thank you for being part of TTF and have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you and read each and every message :)