Monday, October 24, 2011

Kitchen Progress at Type A Decorating

I'm guest posting today over at Type A Decorating about a little project we recently completed in our kitchen using the dollar store frames from our wedding guest book table. 


(If you're interested, here's our kitchen, with cabinets that we painted white and walls painted grey.
And here's the guest book table, just in case you missed it. Check out the details here.)
Come by and visit Type A Decorating -- it is a fantastic blog.
Thanks for having me, Tammy!
Jenny xo


And a little reminder about my awesome giveaway. Check it out right here. Three winners will be chosen on October 27th.


6 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed visiting your blog this morning... I've read through several of your posts and enjoyed all the tips you've been sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kitchen looks lovely-thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You has a great blog. I'm very like and interesting to stop here. Dont forget to give us your comment back at my blog here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always nice to meet a fellow Ontarian! I took a little tour of your blog, loved you pillow posts. I am following you right back, looking forward to upcoming posts. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting Heaven's Walk the other day, Jenny, and leaving your sweet comments! It's always fun to hear from a new blog friend! Your kitchen is looking just wonderful! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those frames are so unique and fun! I like them in white.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you and read each and every message :)