Sunday, September 4, 2011

House Tour: A Family Friend's Home

Last week, Matt, Benjamin and I were invited to a lovely event at a family friend's new home. It was absolutely stunning. Like, take your breath away gorgeous. I thought I'd share a few of my favourite rooms with you. I wish I knew the names of the designers who worked to create this space -- they are truly talented. Enjoy!

To see all the photos, click "read more"




(And, check out the centrepieces -- you might have spotted it on our kitchen table when we revealed our kitchen makeover, but if you missed it, you can click here to see it).
(PS. More house tours to come as a regular thing here)
Jenny xo

2 comments:

  1. Stunning is right!!!
    Love all that youvebeen updating as well, white is such a wonderful color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaw dropping stunning - my favorite pic is the first one - I can't believe someone really lives there - just beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you and read each and every message :)