Monday, September 5, 2011

Featuring My Friends: Jennifer's Kitchen Gallery Wall

Lately, we've had kitchens on the brain here on Simcoe Street. Last week I showed you our freshly painted kitchen cabinets and walls, and we're busy searching for a rug, creating some free decor for the walls, and other odds and ends now. We have decided to go with some framed photos for our walls, but a creation by Jennifer at Big D and Me got us second guessing that plan. Check out their totally fun, fresh kitchen gallery wall. Some of the images in the frames are available as free printables too -- see the blog for details. 

Click Read More to check out more details from this fun project...


The Eat, Drink, Be Merry one is my personal fave. 



Great job on this awesome gallery wall, Jennifer!

Details on our own free kitchen gallery wall coming soon. Have you got a gallery wall or other art in your kitchen? Tell me about it!

Jenny xo

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so mch for your comment on my blog...it led me here! Happy to be following you, too :)
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just found your blog~following. I'm in Ontario too...Niagara way. Happy to find a fabulous Canadian blog to follow. Loving our American sisters as well, just nice to know there's some great ones close to home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the white frames, I have something like this in mind too for my entry way!! I'm hoping to add stripes to the wall first. Thanks to blogs like yours I have all this inspiration and all of it is just rolling around in my head. I really just need to get it on the walls, floor, ceiling--wherever!!!!!I need to post some progress on my blog too, I guess I should make way to such things..have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my kitchen wall!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you and read each and every message :)