Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Classic White Wedding in Toronto

A while ago, Matt and I went to a friend's wedding here in Toronto at the stunning Graydon Hall Manor. Since I love all things wedding I thought that today I'd share with you some things from Ashley and Tim's big day. 

You know I love me a classic white wedding cake (remember when I showed you ours here?). 
This one is perfect!
And I can't say enough about this lovely venue. I hope I get to go to more weddings here! Enjoy the rest of these photos.
To see more photos, click "Read More"


None of my real life friends read my blog (except maybe my sisters) but, Ashley, should she ever stumble across this, would I'm sure be okay with me sharing this. Also, if you do see this, we hope you know how much fun we had at your incredible wedding! 
(Additionally, these photos were taken by Ashley's pro photographer, and I don't know their name so can't credit them properly - apologies!). 

Been to any fun weddings lately?

Jenny

12 comments:

  1. I haven't been to a wedding in SOOO long! This is stunning...love the late afternoon light!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been married over 18 years, and oh my, the things I would have done differently (I mean the wedding!). Great pix - so elegant. Thanks for sharing. I'm a new follower. Pop over for a visit sometime!
    xoxo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found you through the "Motivated Monday" party and am so glad I did! Always nice to find another Toronto blogger! I'm your newest follower, as I've worked on lots of condos in your area, and love to see what ideas people come up with....can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous setting! I love the sitting around the fountain and then the evening lighting is breathtaking.
    I pinned it! :)

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful setting. Beautiful wedding. So glad you shared this. I just attended an amazing CO mountain top wedding which I posted about on my blog. Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg gorgeous photos and preserved memories!

    come visit anytime.

    michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Jenny! Thanks for sharing these photos! This venue is fantastic!!! Wow! It looks like the perfect place for any special occasion! That cake is absolutely the cat's pajamas! Incredible! I love beautifully sculpted wedding cakes. They truly are the star of the reception room! Every detail looks perfect for your friend's wedding. I wish the new couple every good thought for a wonderful marriage! Have a good weekend, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous pics, it must have been a beautiful wedding! Thanks for linking up and sharing at Beach Cottage Good Life Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so right...this is a glorious vignette! The photographer must surely stay extremely busy...beautiful work. Thank you for sharing this glorious event. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  10. FYI Some of your "real life" friends do read your blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you and read each and every message :)