Monday, August 8, 2011

I've missed you!

Hello my dear blogger friends,

Oh, how I've missed you. I've been reading your blogs as much as I can and, over the past few weeks especially, have been catching up on your old posts and enjoying it so much. In fact, lately, the stuff I'm seeing on my favourite blogs is so fun and inspiring that I started really missing being a part of that community. So, I've decided to restart my little old blog. I stopped blogging because I ran out of space. I ran out of literal space on here for pictures and such, and life felt so hectic that I couldn't make room for blogging. But, things have settled now and I'm so excited to show you all of the big changes that have happened here on Simcoe Street (and I'm tackling the technological side of things so they don't get the best of me again).

I hope you'll come and visit often and look forward to hopping over to see what you're up to! I've got tons of projects, mini makeovers, and big life changes to share with you. Here's a sneak peek at the biggest one...



Gosh, it feels good to be back. Can't wait to start posting soon :)

7 comments:

  1. OMG- that is the sweetest little baby- congratulations!!!!!! Enjoy your baby- looking forward to seeing more pictures!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny,
    Congratulations on baby Benjamin! he is just adorable. I wondered what had happened to you..now I see you have been one busy girl!
    Good to see you back
    Have a sweet day, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...what a precious angel! So glad you are back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your beautiful baby, Benjamin. He is the most adorable little thing. This will be the best (and most exhausting!) year of your life! Looking forward to more posts. Welcome back!
    Best,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, he is so sweet! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, so glad you are back!! Everytime I rearranged & deleted feeds from my Google Reader, I looked at yours and knew I had to keep it in case you came back!! :)

    Congrats on Baby Benjamin! So sweet!! Having my first last year is what inspired me to improve my home and get involved in reading so many Home Decor blogs!

    Glad you are back!!

    -Stacey-
    http://daisysfavoritethings.blogspot.com

    (sorry, blogger isn't letting me post under my profile/email!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenny he is a darling baby ... like an angel...so sweet his smile is...Congrats to a proud mother
    hope you like to visit again for a pretty pincushion
    http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
    Love
    Farah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you and read each and every message :)