Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Introducing Baby Benjamin


Benjamin Graeme

Today I wanted to introduce my sweet little guy. He is amazing. He had been due on our 3 year wedding anniversary, July 5, but surprised us by arriving 3 1/2 weeks early on June 12. Last year when I was dreaming about nurseries I loved I was doing so with real purpose (can't wait to share Benjamin's). Anyway, I thought I'd tell you about Ben by sharing some of our favourite snapshots. 

These first photos were taken when he was 14 hours old in the hospital.


 If you're wondering about his name, Benjamin is simply a name we loved and Graeme is my father's name.

 And, a week later (we were kept the extra 6 days for some minor-but-terrifying-at-the-time complications) here he is all ready to go home for the first time. Sadly, the sweet outfit I'd ordered on Etsy for this occasion had not arrived but I think he looked perfect anyhow. 
 Here he is at home during his second week of life. 


I look forward to sharing more about him as he grows. It's been incredible to watch a little person develop. 

9 comments:

  1. What a doll! He's the cutest thing ever. I know you must be so proud and happy. All the best to you...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful baby. Enjoy this time with your sweet bundle of joy! My son Joshua was born June 12th too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to have you back to blogging! And congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby boy! He is absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by my blog! Congrats on such a beautiful baby boy! I'm your newest follower :) -Cameron (www.thethrillofhuntsville.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's beautiful, Jenny! Congratulations! It looks like he's a thinker already in that one picture. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Jenny and hubby! Your little guy is just adorable. What a joy children are. You have so many wonderful years ahead of you. Have fun and enjoy this special season of your lives! ;)

    Blessings,
    Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your visit. He's a beautiful baby. It sounds like you are all blessed -- love the name Benjamin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. such cuteness, jenny! charming pics of your darling baby:) enjoy him!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet beautiful baby. I wish you much joy and happiness. I am your newest follower.
    Hugs,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you and read each and every message :)