Thursday, November 18, 2010

Featuring My Friends: Delicious Dining Rooms

This week has been crazy -- sorry I haven't been around! 
I'll be back in full swing tomorrow...
In the mean time, enjoy these amazing dining spaces!

This lovely, serene space belongs to Rene of Cottage and Vine. I think it is spectacular. I love the wall colour, the wood and white, the painted furniture, the beautiful display of dishes, and those textured drum shades. 


Isn't this china cabinet over at Life of Lou Lou amazing? The whole space is so pretty - the white dishes, the wood table...and again, that cabinet. You have to see the before and after on Lou Lou's blog to really appreciate it. 

Every detail of the famous Miss Mustard Seed's dining room is perfection. This is one of my ultimate inspiration dining spaces that I keep in mind for when I have my very own real dining room one day years from now... 


Paige at Faith's Place has an amazing dining room redo. The hutch makeover to this fabulous antiqued blue is to die for. I also love the floors and curtains. You have to see her before and afters of this space.

More to come....


Jenny

11 comments:

  1. I love every pic!! Love the plates on the wall!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all! I agree with Andrea, love the plates on the wall. Have a blessed night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the sweet shout out! You're not going to believe it, but it's getting another redo! I found a fabulous antique table last weekend that we're in the process of redoing. It's much bigger than ours now.... Hubby is building a bench for one side... You'll have to be watching for the update. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the shout out Jenny. I feel lucky that my kitchen was mentioned along with so many pretty spaces. I will have to check them all out.

    Happy Friday!

    -Rene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are som beautiful dining rooms! Thanks so much for including mine among all of these other amazing rooms. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring me! It's nice to see my hard work appreciated by others! So glad I have a new friend here in blogland!!!! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful choices indeed! You know I'm crushing on all the turquoise.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miss Mustard Seed's room makes me crazy too! Perfect! I've given you the Stylish Blogger award. Come stop by my blog and pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved all of them. Some people can really put together a stunning room.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you have any idea how they get the plates to stay on the wall???? That would be really interesting to know!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you and read each and every message :)