Monday, October 18, 2010

Featuring My Friends: Other Bloggers' Pumpkins









Today as I was out wandering through blogland I came across so many amazing pumpkin decor items. I thought I'd share a few of my favourites here:


Suesan at Frou-Frugal shared this amazing bling pumpkin made for $1.67 using sequins, pins and a rescued pumpkin. How fun would it be to have a few of these around the house or clustered as a centrepiece for a girls' night in? I think I'd serve these pumpkin spice martinis... Martinis and sequin pumpkins just go together, don't they? 



Rachelle at Adventures in Creating had her own painted pumpkins with a twist. She used painter's tape and spray paint to get this cool effect. I think it looks great and would be fun to try with different colours, too. 


Heather at The Cozy Cape created these little fabric and toilet paper pumpkins. Yes, toilet paper. People out there sure are creative. See her blog for the step-by-step.



Christine at Memories By Christine created these adorable scrap-paper pumpkins. See her blog for a detailed tutorial. 


Hannah at Young and Crafty made these mod-podge spiderweb pumpkins - also incredible! 

If you've got pumpkins decorating your house, please leave a link in the comment so I can check it out! 

Thanks to my new blog friends and all of their wonderful pumpkin decor ideas!

xo Jenny

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny! Thanks so much for the feature! I love looking at everyone's fall crafts:) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out, Jenny. I surely love my little Liberace pumpkin. It's so fun and shimmery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jenny! Thanks so much for featuring my pumpkins! Love the white ones you made for your centerpiece. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for showing off my spider web pumpkin!

    Hannah @ http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you and read each and every message :)