Monday, October 18, 2010

Hello there...

I really have no business starting a blog. I am not a professional designer, decorator, tablescaper, or writer. However, I've been reading so many incredible blogs for so long that have inspired me to do more with my tables and spaces and to make the most of what I have. I think a beautiful, organized space has a big impact on how we feel, and that a beautifully set table can help make an everyday meal feel extra special. I love to do mini-makeovers, set pretty tables, and do fun little craft and DIY projects. Having learned so much from decorators and bloggers out there I thought I'd share my projects and ideas in turn. If I ever have a reader other than my wonderful husband (on second thought...Matt, are you even reading this?), I'll be very grateful. Welcome to my tiny little corner of the world here on Simcoe Street, and enjoy!

(Photo from Photobucket.com)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to this fun world of blogging! I have checked out your other post and it looks like you are off to a great start! I love your color scheme and your home looks gorgeous. Keep the pics coming! I am so happy to have a new blogging friend!
    Lacy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you and read each and every message :)