Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Last night I went to an awesome Halloween party that my sister Shannon and her boyfriend Chris threw. (You've heard a little about them before right here). 
They did such a great job hosting and everyone had a great time.
Check out how their place looked for the party:





(You might have noticed some changes if you remember the living room updates we'd started on - like the new white pillow covers, and the pretty aqua candleholders by the fireplace. I'll be giving you the full update soon!)





Here are the lovely hosts -- Mario and Princess Peach

And here's Matt and I (Mr. and Mrs. Potatohead)

And my other favourite partygoers 




HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Jenny

8 comments:

  1. What a fun party. I love the candles. Those picks for the appetizers are incredible. Were they handmade? You make a great Mrs. Potato Head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a fun party with great decor. I love those little "Wicked Remedy" picks you used for your appetizers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great party!

    Thanks so much for being a part of Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  4. great party decor and costumes! you and your sis know how to party! Lezlee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the skeleton hanging from the ceiling. He could use a little of that delicious cheese! Fun table!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous party. The costumes are all wonderful and your decor is fabulous. Your buffet table is wonderful. Love it. Thanks so much for linking to TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like an awesome party! My highlight of each year is to throw a Halloween party :) Lots of work but SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great looking party! I love the candles they used. love the costumes too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you and read each and every message :)