1) Jessica at Craftily-Ever-After borrowed a Betty Crocker recipe to make these oh so easy (no fancy baking skills required - check out her blog for details) witch hat cookies. I can't wait to try this.
2) Risa of RestlessRisa has created a whole bunch of the cutest little cupcakes using fondant. I have never worked with fondant, but Risa has inspired me to try it!
3) Christy at A Fudge Ripple created these Pumpkin Spice Cocoa on a Broomstick treats. Don't they look amazing? Did you know Hershey's makes a pumpkin pie spiced flavoured kiss? Incredible, I tell you. Click here for the recipe from Christy.
4) The Decorated Cookie featured these halloween silhouette cookies. Super cute!
5) Perhaps my most favourite is this ghost cake from I am Baker. The little ghosts are marshmallow buttercream and the cake is red velvet. Amazing.
6) Finally, we have something for the people who don't really like desserts (I know, I know, it sounds crazy, but I know such people exist because I am married to one -- Matt, this one is for you!). Spiderweb nachos. How cute is this? Krista at While He Was Napping created this delightful dish. Yum!
Show us your fall treats by leaving a link in a comment so we can come check out your blog!!
If you'd like to be featured on Simcoe Street, let me know!