Monday, October 18, 2010

Featuring My Friends: Courtney's Fabric as Art

I am always on the lookout for beautiful and inexpensive art ideas to use in my own home or when helping to spruce up friend's or family member's places. Courtney at And Then There Was Home, a fun  and beautiful blog with lots of great ideas, used leftover fabric and empty frames to create an awesome bedroom art display. I'll let the photos do the talking...


Here is a look at how she did it (check out her blog for full details by clicking here)




Thank you, Courtney, for letting me share this beautiful project. 
Can't wait to try it somewhere one day and show you all the results!

If you have a project you'd like to have featured here, send me a message or leave me a comment!

xo Jenny


4 comments:

  1. wow your blog looks soo good just to be starting out! i am new also! im ur new follower!! follow me back! ;) thanks for the sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny, thank you for stopping by my blog. Yours looks beautiful. I love the colors you decorate with! Everything is so professional, well done, tami from the high street cottage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Andrea and High Street Cottage!
    (Andrea, thanks for following -- I'm your follower, too)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny! It's so nice to meet you! Oh, this is a great idea and who would think this would look so pretty! But it does!
    Thanks for popping in to see me.
    Be a sweetie,
    shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you and read each and every message :)